THE COMPANY: Key Points About FLP
Forever Living Products has just celebrated its 37th Birthday - it was launched in the United States in 1978. It is privately owned, cash rich and
continues to increase profits worldwide continuously year on year. The company is widely recognized as one of the most generous of network marketing
organizations worldwide. Read more About FLP
An Ethical Company
- Top class Management Team
- Global Reach - Head Offices in 155 countries (you can build team networks in any of these countries)
- Recession Proof - annual growth figures for FLP speak for themselves
- Generous Marketing Plan - and FLP reinvests 57% of profits into its distributor network
- Additional performance-related bonuses and Profit Sharing, plus Car Plan and International Travel
- GREEN! When it comes to converting CO2 into oxygen, 20 Aloe Vera plants are equivalent to one tree. With over 40 million Aloe Vera plants in FLP's plantations, these plants actually cleanse the earth of 2 million tons of CO2 every year!
- SUSTAINABILITY - Forever Living Products By concentrating on 2 areas (waste generation and waste recovery) in 2006, FLP's Environmental Management System was certified to the international ISO 14000 standard and that certification has been maintained every year since.
Superb range of Natural Products for Health, Beauty and Nutrition
- BOOST AND PROTECT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Aloe Vera drinking Gels and a great range of Supplements
- WEIGHT-LOSS & WEIGHT-GAIN MANAGEMENT: Nutrient-rich meal replacement shakes can be used in place of one or two meals per day for weight loss, or as a supplement to normal meals for weight gain (for example, for sports people and athletes who need additional calories to maintain their optimum weight, or for people with debilitating illnesses who find it difficult to eat sufficient solid food to maintain a healthy weight).
- OVERALL CIRCULATION HEALTH AND ENERGY: Argi+, & FAB/FABX Drinks
- BEAUTY AND COSMETICS: Sonya Flawless Collection